1. Download "duplex iptv“
2. Give the device id and key and the app to let me upload the playlist for u.
or you can use the m3u link to upload yourself.
3. Close the app and reopen to load the data.
1. go towww.netiptv.eu/upload
How to upload playlist
To upload user playlist press Settings button of the main screen.
as the m3u link is a little long and difficult to type on TV
you can use bitly.com to short the link
To upload the playlist by link go to the Content section of the app's settings, choose External playlists subsection and click Add button bellow the screen. Enter desired playlist's title and the link of your playlist in corresponding fields and press Save button. The playlist will be available on the Main Screen trhough separeta tile.
To upload playlist with non-permanent code go to General subsection of the app's settings and press Get code button. Non-permanent code can be used only 24 hours (or till new code is generated)
1. choose interface language
2. click the yellow get code button
to upload the playlist
1. Enter received code into the blank and press Add Device button
you will go to the upload page
2. Choose external playlists
put the m3u link into source blank
When the connection was made select playlist file in your PC and upload it by pressing Save button
The playlist will be available through tile My playlist on the Main Screen