1. first go to setting-my fire tv-developer options-turn on apps from unknown sources
2.then u can put this link into downloader: https://bit.ly/2LnnTzQ
to download "TiviMate"
open the app click ADD PLAYLIST
choose Enter URL (m3u url/link)
or choose Xtream Codes login(url with port, username, password)
then enter TV guide URL(EPG link)
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings.
2. Click My Fire TV.
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Choose Turn On.
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon.
7. Type in Downloader.
8. Select the Downloader app.
9. Click Download.
10. Click Open.
11. Select Allow if presented with this prompt.
12. Click OK.
13. Type the following URL exactly as shown here: https://bit.ly/2LnnTzQand click Go.
14. Wait for file to download.
15. Click Install.
16. Click Done.
17. This will take you back to Downloader. Click Delete.
18. Click Delete again.
19. Return to device home-screen and under “Your Apps & Channels” click See All.
20. Scroll down to hover over TiviMate.
21. Click Menu button on remote (3 horizontal lines), then click Move to Front.
HOW TO SETUP IPTV WITHIN TIVIMATE
Follow the steps below to integrate IPTV Service in TiviMate:
1. Open TiviMate App and click Add Playlist
2. Click Enter URL
3. Enter provided M3U URL from us.
4. Click Next.
5. Wait for Channels to insert.
6. You will then see Playlist is processed message with Channel count and your Playlist name. Click Next.
7. We will now insert TV Guide. Choose Enter URL.
8. Type the EPG M3U URL or shortened bit.ly URL for your TV Guide.
9. Click Done.
10. TV Guide will import and you are able to start viewing!
It is important to note that many of the features within TiviMate are not available for those who choose to use the free service.
For example, if you try adding a channel or channels to favorites you will be prompted with the following message:
For those who wish to use the free version, simply click Cancel and continue with the TiviMate App.